MAC Islamic School is looking for exceptional, dynamic, qualified, and experienced
certified teachers for full-time positions in Divisions I, II, and III.
You must hold a valid Alberta teaching certificate, or a valid Alberta Education interim certificate.
Qualities and Requirements
- Values communication as the foundation for teaching and learning
- Demonstrates a professional attitude, flexibility, and balanced approach to education
- Experienced in planning lessons, delivery of curriculum, diagnostic assessment, and class management
- Contributes to the school environment as an active team member
- Delivers assignments, documents, and report card marks within due dates
- Leads or supports an extracurricular activity, group, or club
- Respects Islamic faith and culture
Upon initial acceptance, the following documents will be required:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Teaching Certificate
- Copies of Degree and transcripts
- Reference letters
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Recent Criminal Record Check
- Recent Intervention Record Check
MAC Islamic School is a vibrant, growing school environment where the love of learning
happens because of dedicated teachers such as you!
Competitive Annual Salary + Health Benefits